For example, this is a list of the 'ongoing' projects I have currently:
- I have an afghan crochet blanket that I started when Annabelle was still in my belly, and after almost two years, it remains half finished. I really want to get it finished for this Winter, but I suppose only time will tell if that actually happens or not.
- I recently started making a dining table play house for the kids. I have no idea why I've not done anymore work on it. I 'think' I may need some more bias tape and perhaps the underlying reason why it's currently scrumped up underneath my sewing station. Makes a mental note: GET MORE BIAS TAPE!
- The main bathroom still needs a voile panel made up before I can declare it truly 'finished'. In fact I actually need to order more of the beach hut material! Makes a mental note: to buy more fabric and voile!
- The front hallway still needs a thermal door curtain hung up from last Winter! Get a move on woman, Winter's coming!! Why I go out, buy the stuff I need then let it gather dust in the hallway for this length of time is beyond me. No doubt something else distracted me!
- Our bedroom still needs finishing after doing some home improvements to it last year.
- During a brief moment of pregnant nesty takeover I decided to start painting the kitchen only to stop halfway through. So as the rest of an ugly blue I now have a half painted white wall too! *sighs heavily*
- I need to finish glossing the banister in the hallway. I ran out and just...forgotten to buy another pot which I've just reminded myself. BUY MORE GLOSS WOMAN!
- Jacobs room still needs the top parts painted that I cannot reach. However getting the darling man to do that will take quite some prodding I feel, lol.
So you're getting the jist, right? Too much going on and I really need to get into a system where I just tick each one off as they're completely done.
Are you bogged down by projects? Please tell me I'm not alone!